Discover.film is an award-winning, independent agency that develops, produces, finances and distributes cross-platform content for audiences worldwide. We specialise in video production and providing the best freelance filmmakers for agencies and brands.
We run one of the largest short film festivals in the world, The Discover Film Awards, which gives us access to a library of over 5,000 existing short films available for licensing and a network of over 400,000 creatives who can create new forms of video content tailored for your brand.
The Discover.film team have a record of innovative and creative storytelling that, combined with our talent management business, means that we can create beautifully crafted music videos, corporate video marketing, branded entertainment or social videos for multi-platform distribution – all at affordable rates.
Ways we work with brands
- Using archive footage to create cost effective videos
- Creating innovative new product demonstrations
- Producing more interesting corporate videos
- Starting social conversations with highly shareable video content
- Managing any or all of the video production process: from brief & development through to hiring filmmakers and handling the edit & post-production
We also have a range of options for aligning your brand with our film festival and other filmmaker competitions. To learn more about these options, click on the button below.
Why our approach is cost effective and high quality
- You can license high quality archive footage from existing films to make new video content
- By tapping into our large community of creatives you get more diversity and innovation
- If you hire one of the filmmakers from our talent pool – you get one of the world’s best filmmakers at affordable rates
- We use our relationships with the TV and film industry to get cost effective but very high levels of production and editing
- Our filmmakers have access to geographies and segments of society that are hard to reach so we can create compelling stories