Discover.film is an award-winning, independent agency that develops, produces, finances and distributes cross-platform content for audiences worldwide.
We run one of the largest short film festivals in the world, The Discover Film Awards, which gives us access to a library of over 5,000 existing short films available for licensing and a network of over 400,000 creatives who can create new forms of video content tailored for your brand.
The Discover.film team have a record of innovative and creative storytelling that, combined with our talent management business, means that we can licence or create corporate video marketing content, branded entertainment or social videos for multi-platform distribution.
Ways we can work with you
- Licensing/sponsoring existing video content for brand promotion
- Creating innovative product videos
- Producing more interesting corporate videos
- Starting social conversations with highly shareable video content
- Managing any or all of your bespoke video content process: from brief & development through to production & post-production
We also have a range of options for aligning your brand with our film festival and other filmmaker competitions. To learn more about these options, click on the button below.
Why our approach is cost effective and high quality
- By tapping into a large community of creatives you get more diversity and innovation
- Our filmmakers have access to geographies and segments of society that are hard to reach
- You can look at existing filmmaker content and get a particular style of filmmaking that matches your values
- We offer Hollywood levels of production (really we do – see below)
- By tapping into filmmakers from many backgrounds and countries you get more affordable rates
Watch our trailer to get an idea of production values
Some facts that show why video marketing works
- Half of millennials and Generation Xers don’t watch traditional tv and aren’t seeing tv advertising (Omnicom)
- 45% of the online population watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week (Wordstream)
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Forbes)
- The views of branded video content increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube in 2017 (Forbes)
- Half of global marketing professionals named video as the type of content with the best ROI (Syndcast Survey)