Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites and when you visit our website, https://discover.film
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly, especially when logging in and logging out.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of discover.film
We need to:
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in in order to view films (even free films).
- Remember what subscriptions (and hence permissions) you have
- Remember where you are in the order process for new subscriptions
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you (and other viewers) find most interesting (this information is aggregated so is anonymous).
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
We will also:
- Allow you to share pages with users (if you choose to do this) and to share pages via social media such as Twitter & Facebook.
discover.film will not
- Share any personal information gathered via cookies with third parties (e.g. other firms or people) other than that needed for Google analytics (which monitors, amongst other things, site traffic) and information needed to fulfil payment options with PayPal and other similar services.